Built in 2005 No. 2 Careystown Meadows is a bright and well maintained property.
Perfectly situated in a cul-dec-sac overlooking a green area, in the ever popular waterfront Town of Whitegate, with all amenities including a Supermarket, National School, Playground, Pubs and a vast array of sporting and recreational facilities all within walking distance.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance Hallway: 4.3 x 1.7 tiled floor, under-stairs storage, w.c. & w.h.b.
Living Room: 4.0 x 4.0 timber floor, open fire and bay window.
Kitchen / Dining Room: 5.8 x 3.5 tiled floor, extensive built-in units & eye level presses with integrated double oven, hob and dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, additional built-in storage in the Dining Area, French doors to rear.
Master Bedroom: 3.7 x 3.0 rear aspect with stunning views, timber floor, double built-in wardrobe.
En-Suite : 2.5 x 0.9 tiled shower with Mira Zest electric shower, w.c. & w.h.b.
Bathroom: 2.0 x 1.7 tiled floor & bath area with bath, w.c. & w.h.b
Bedroom 2: 3.6 x 3.1 front aspect, built-in wardrobes, timber floor.
Bedroom 3: 2.6 x 2.5 front aspect, timber floor, built-in bed.
Driveway and garden to the front
Tiered rear garden with patio area & 2 timber garden sheds both of which are wired.
- Attractive property in turn key condition throughout
- Guest w.c. on ground floor
- Under stairs storage
- Master bedroom en-suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Wired for Security Alarm
- Outside tap
- Ample parking
- South Westerly facing, tiered garden at the rear with patio area and 2 garden sheds both of which are wired.
- Superb location, within walking distance of Whitegate Village & all amenities.
- Just a few minute’s drive from beaches at Whitebay & Inch and fishing village of Guileen.
- Easy access to Midleton Town and Cork City.
SERVICES : Mains Water, Drainage & Gas.
EIRCODE : P25 HP63
BER: C1 – BER No. 111182903