MODERN & SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED RESIDENCE.
Built in 2003, No. 1 Oak Park is a bright and well presented property which comes to the market in pristine condition.
Extending to c. 117m² (1,260 ft²) this semi-detached residence is superbly located in Castleredmond, a mature and established residential area, within walking distance of Midleton Town centre and all amenities whilst offering easy access to the N25.
Entrance Hallway: 5.26 x 2.2. Guest w.c., telephone point, tiled floor
Living Room: 4.4 x 4.6. Large bay window, tv point, telephone point, open cast iron fireplace with wooden surround, solid timber floor
Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.77 x 4.00. Modern fully fitted kitchen with Whirlpool integrated electric oven & hob, fully tiled floor. French doors to rear garden. Candy dishwasher, Candy fridge freezer, tiled splashback
Utility Room: 2.5 x 1.8. Plumbed for washing machine, side door, vinyl flooring
Bedroom 1: 5.5 x 3.8. TV point, double built in slide robes, original solid wooden floor
Ensuite: Fully tiled with “Mira Elite” electric shower
Bedroom 2: 3.87 x 3.16. Carpet, velux window, built in wardrobe
Bedroom 3: 3.0 x 2.7. Telephone point, built in wardrobe, solid wooden floor
Bathroom: 2.5 x 1.8. Fully tiled, bath unit, w.c. & whb
Double cobble-lock driveway to the front and enclosed rear garden with timber garden shed.
- Quality family home in pristine condition both internally & externally
- Timber / tiled floors
- Substantial, contemporary built-in kitchen with units & eye level presses
- Guest toilet on ground floor
- Master bedroom en-suite
- Zoned Gas fired central heating
- Security alarm
- PVC double glazed windows
- Enclosed garden to the rear with timber garden shed
- Double cobble-lock driveway (2 cars)
- Maintenance free front garden
- Superb location, convenient to all amenities
- Easy access to N25 Cork/Waterford Road & Train Station
- Partially floored attic with access ladder fitted
BER DETAILS: BER: B3 BER NO: 101222479
SERVICES: Mains water, drainage & gas.