3 Bedroom Semi-Detached Cottage with stunning panoramic views
McCarthy & McGrath Auctioneers are delighted to bring to the market this gem of a property, set in a most wonderful position offering un-interrupted views of the Atlantic Ocean and Coastline.
Located within walking distance of the tranquil fishing village of Guileen and just a few minutes from Roches Point and Beaches at Whitebay and Inch, this well maintained property is a “must sea” for the discerning viewer.
Viewing is highly recommended & strictly by prior appointment with the sole selling agents
Porch Entrance : 2.0 x 1.3 tiled floor.
Kitchen/Dining Room : 3.7 x 3.0 built-in units & eye level presses.
Shower Room: 2.0 x 1.9 tiled electric “Mira” shower, cabinet w.h.b & w.c.
Living Room: 4.5 x 3.0 terracotta tiled floor, cast iron fireplace.
Conservatory: 6.0 x 2.2 terracotta tiled floor, patio door to South facing decking area.
Master Bedroom : 4.5 x 3.0 timber floor & built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2: 3.3 x 2.1
Bedroom 3: 3.3 x 2.1
- In turn-key condition throughout
- 3 Bedrooms (built-in wardrobes in master bedroom)
- Bright conservatory with stunning views
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed pvc windows
- Raised South facing decking area to the front
- Located just 5.5km from Whitegate Village and all it’s amenities with Midleton Town c. 17km and away and 43km to Cork Airport and just a short drive from Roches Point & beaches at Whitebay and Inch.